Saturday, January 5, 2013

Holiday #The top Hill of Kuta Beach



Hi all..
Let's continue our vacation..
in the afternoon we go again to Kuta beach but in this chance we would ride the hill in Kuta Beach..
Let we see the view that we get..






that's the hill that we ride.. so high hah..
and finally we arrived at the top hill of Kuta Beach.. Look at the view on top..




subhanallah..  Begitu indah ciptaan-Nya..


this photo taken when will sunset arrived..

that's all about my holiday post..
wait another my holiday post yaa..
see yaa..
salam..

2 comments:

  1. nice blog :D I'm start following you.
    I never go to Kuta, ugh, I wish I can go there this year..

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. really a beautiful scenery :3
    if there is time and chance, I'd love to go there !!!

    I've followed your blog :D
    visit http://moccapcipcup.blogspot.com/

    thanks before :)))))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting